The number one question I get about creating courses is “Where do I start?”
When creating an online course there are a few things you need to do before you actually create your content. Download the free planning guide below and take notes on the video so you know exactly how to prepare for creating an amazing course!
- Research – talk to potential students, validate the course idea
- Define Outcomes – what results will they get at the end?
- Set a Measurement – how will they/you know they have been successful?
- Choose a Format – email, video, live, pre-recorded, on your site, a course hosting site?
- Set a Timeline – when? when will you promote? when will the class take place?
Enter your email below so I can send you the free planning guide that goes along with this video.
5 Things to Do Before Creating a Course
You're moments away from receiving this FREE download via email.
Validation of the idea and preparation is key for creating a successful online course. Leave a comment below and let me know which of those 5 things you struggle with the most when thinking about creating your course?
Already have a course created? Check out these “19 Critical Course Marketing Secrets” that you NEED to know to market your course successfully. All things we cover in the Successful Online Courses training program (opening soon!)