Create a Business You Love!
Make an Impact and an Income!
They aren't impressed by pomp and fluff. They know building a business takes work and time.
And they're willing to do what it takes to better themselves and their business for the good of their people.
They also value productivity, smart stewardship of their resources, and have high integrity.
If that also describes you and you want to be in business FOR yourself, but not BY yourself, you may be a good candidate for the Blog Well Mastermind.
The Blog Well Mastermind is an amazing group of online bloggers/business owners who are scaling their business and reach both online and offline audiences.
The group is limited to 6 women per group and if you're seeing this page it means we are currently open to new members.
Meet Katie Hornor
I started building a business online back in 2012 as a totally broke missionary family with 4 kids in Mexico! Being in business changed my money mindset and ultimately our entire life. We stopped living day to day, created a consistent dependable income and set ourselves free from constant struggle and anxiety.
I absolutely love what I do! I'm creating, tweaking & improving, helping my clients succeed – creating businesses that allow me to leave my mark for future generations and help my clients do the same.
Faith is the foundation of my world and I believe I'm called to inspire, challenge and equip other women to believe in themselves and their calling, to live God's Truth in their spheres of influence and take action on His plan for their unique message. #YourMessageMatters
We'll never hear a “well done” if we don't take action to do the next right thing He puts before us.
I designed the Blog Well Coaching Mastermind to change the future of the whole ‘business coaching is expensive' idea.
- We meet every week in small groups to report in on progress, set intentions for the week to come and get laser hot seat coaching. (This is a weekly appointment, like a corporate staff meeting – it is YOUR JOB after all 🙂
- Each month we invite a guest expert to give a special live “Stretch Training” on a topic relevant to the monthly focus.
- Every 6 months (Spring and Fall) we have a full in real life two-day working retreat to focus on going deeper into the systems, goals and team strategies of our businesses. The retreat is covered by your mastermind fees. You just get there.
- You'll be part of our private Facebook Group for interaction with me and all of the other BWMM members. This isn't just another group. It's a community that supports each other. Mastermind members share their successes and weekly wins so they can be celebrated and inspire others. You get 24-hour access to Katie and the other members in there to give feedback and for sharing/questions/interactions during the week. The private Facebook group helps strengthen your business plan and keeps you feeling supported, motivated and accountable.
Having An Experienced Coach to Assist As You Create The Business You've Been Dreaming Of Has Never Been Easier Or More Affordable.
Join the Blog Well Mastermind to Grow in 2019!
Weekly Small Group Coaching Mastermind Meeting.
Monthly Virtual Stretch Trainings.
LIVE in-person retreats in the Spring and Fall.
Private Facebook Group Access.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there a required time commitment?
Membership via the monthly option is a six month initial commitment, after which you can cancel your monthly billing at any time.
If you choose the annual option you're committing to a full year and getting two months free!
What day/times are the weekly meetings?
Tuesdays 8am (Sapphires)FULL
- Tuesdays 4pm (Turquoise)
- Tuesdays 8pm (Amethyst)
- Monthly Stretch Trainings dates/times announced each month
We meet in via Zoom which you can join by computer, tablet or smart phone from anywhere you have internet access, and we post the replays in the Facebook group so you can rewatch for anything you wish to hear again.
Are the in-person retreats included?
Yes, retreats are included on a pro-rata basis. We cover shared hotel (with one other member, separate beds) 2 meals a day and all retreat materials for members of 6 months or longer. You just have to cover your travel get there and any insurance, extras or special foods or meals you require apart from the program plan. If you've been a member for 6 months, you pay nothing for the retreat.
If you've been a member less than 6 months there is an additional fee to attend based on the consecutive months you've been a member: 5 months $50, 4 months $100, 3 months $150, etc.
When and where are the next retreats?
- Richmond, VA – September 24-26, 2019
- Campeche, Mexico – February 6-8, 2020
What have other Mastermind members said of their experiences?