Become the Leader You Want to Be in 12 Months
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
The Queens Mastermind is a 12-Month Membership
into the #1 community and training program exclusively for Christian women business owners.
Have you been thinking …
- I need a coach that pushes me to do stuff that I would not have considered and creates new ways to grow.
- I want a coach who helps me set appropriate goals and helps me reach those milestones with accountability.
- I need a coach to give me the kick in the rear when needed, help me to clarify my goals, and offer actionable steps to reaching them.
For a small group of women each year, I walk hand in hand with you in a small group setting to grow you into the leader of your movement. Join this mastermind and you will be pushed, helped, held accountable and grown into the Good Queen you want to be. You will see increased levels of income, influence, and impact with the message you've been given to share so that you can lead effectively and your people can live victoriously now and in the future.
Every day people choose to follow women in all niches of business because they are impacting them to better thinking, healthier living, healthier relationships, more generosity, more creativity… Some of these women will impact them for a day. The Good Queens will have a lasting impact.
Through rigorous book studies, practical and philosophical assignments and weekly coaching you will learn both skills and character to establish and lead your movement in an ever-changing world.
We'll study the themes of accountability, boldness, confidence, calmness under pressure, motivation, generosity, discernment, legacy and more as you grow your business, leadership and relationship skills alongside other smart and dedicated women of faith growing their businesses and leading their movements.
I made all the mistakes on my self-taught entrepreneurial journey so you don't have to and I've learned how to create a legacy that ensures your impact outlives you.
Create a Business You Love!
Make an Impact and an Income!
They aren't impressed by pomp and fluff. They know building a business takes work and time.
And they're willing to do what it takes to better themselves and their business for the good of their people.
They also value productivity, smart stewardship of their resources, and have high integrity.
If that also describes you and you want to be in business FOR yourself, but not BY yourself, you may be a good candidate for the Queens Mastermind.
The Queens Mastermind is an amazing group of Christian women business owners who are scaling their business and reach both online and offline audiences.
Each group is limited to 6 women per group and if you're seeing this page it means we are currently open to new members.
The Top Benefits
of Joining the Queens' Mastermind
Experience the difference a dedicated, mature mastermind of like-minded women can make for you and your business!
#1. Fresh Perspective
When we are to close to our own projects and work we can lose fresh perspective. Getting others perspectives on your goals and insights on how to overcome the challenges you face can be extremely valuable. Not to mention positive critiques of your work, strengths and weaknesses!
Wouldn’t you want to participate with an awesome team if you were playing in symphony? Having the collaboration and collective knowledge of multiple people with different skill sets, perspectives and resources is very powerful. Even if you already work with good teammates, adding more talent to your arsenal increases your chances of success.
Let’s face it. Most people have great intentions but with life’s many distractions we can get easily off course if we don’t have any accountability. Mastermind members hold each other accountable for making progress and reaching your goals.
#4. An Extended Network
Good mastermind groups tend to attract motivated, driven people with the attitude and commitment to succeed. The members typically tend to connect with like-minded people. By connecting with a new movement leader you can extend your network vastly. It's said that in a group of a dozen people you are just a few people away from connecting to anyone in the world you want to meet.
#5. Bolder Vision
Masterminds bring out a positive motivational spirit within it’s members. When a member of the group thinks bigger or achieves new levels of success, this can inspire, challenge and motivate the other members to think bolder and take bigger action. And their encouragement will also push you to greater lengths than you'd attempt solo.
Our regular meetings and twice a year live events will help you build strong healthy relationships with other Christian women in business who will be there for you on the good days and the bad days. These are not just business acquaintances, they will become friends and dear sisters in the work.
#7. Synergistic Thinking
Synergistic thinking is when ideas are bounced around between members and new thoughts or ideas are hatched that that could not have been achieved without the collaborative effort of the group. It is extremely powerful and how some of the best ideas in history have been cultivated.
Meet Katie Hornor
I started building a business online back in 2012 as a totally broke missionary family with 4 kids in Mexico! Being in business changed my money mindset and ultimately our entire life. We stopped living day to day, created a consistent dependable income and set ourselves free from constant struggle and anxiety.
In 2019, we pared down our business to focus on helping Christian Women Business Owners succeed.
I absolutely love what I do! I'm creating, tweaking & improving, helping my clients succeed – creating businesses that allow me to leave my mark for future generations and help my clients do the same.
Faith is the foundation of my world and I believe I'm called to inspire, challenge and equip other women to believe in themselves and their calling, to live God's Truth in their spheres of influence and take action on His plan for their unique message. #YourMessageMatters
We'll never hear a “well done” if we don't take action to do the next right thing He puts before us.
I designed the Queens' Mastermind to change the future – yours and that of the people you lead and serve.
- The Queens meet every week in small groups to report in on progress, set intentions for the week to come and get laser hot seat coaching. (This is a weekly appointment, like a corporate staff meeting – it is YOUR JOB after all
- Once a month you get a private coaching call with me to delve deeper into your business and potential for growth
- Each month we invite a guest expert to give a special live training on a topic relevant to the monthly focus.
- Every 6 months (Spring and Fall) we have a full in real life two-day working retreat to focus on going deeper into the systems, goals and team strategies of our businesses. Your two-day live training and our once a year live event ticket is covered by your mastermind dues.
- Our private Facebook Group provides interaction with me and all of the other Queens on an ongoing basis. This isn't just another group. It's a community that supports each other. You share your successes and weekly wins so you can be celebrated and inspire others. You get 24-hour access to Katie and the other members in there to give feedback and for sharing/questions/interactions during the week. The private Facebook group helps strengthen your business plan and keeps you feeling supported, motivated and accountable.
Having An Experienced Coach to Assist As You Create The Business You've Been Dreaming Of Has Never Been Easier Or More Within Reach.
- Christian Women Business Owners. If you consider yourself a Blogger, Entrepreneur, Influencer, Thought Leader, or Coach, this is for you.
- Women who want encouragement and support for like-minded women in business and accountability and professional masterminding to meet their grow to 5 figures (and beyond) goals.
Are there Pre-requisites?
Yes. This is not a program for beginners, excuse-makers, dawdlers or the uncommitted.
- Prospective members must have successfully completed The Blog Connection training materials (or a comparable program)
- Prospective members members must show on the application that you are already consistently putting out effort in income earning activities that promote your mission
- Prospective members must be able to articulate clearly defined 12 month goals
The Moving Parts of the Mastermind:
In a nutshell, here is what you'r'e getting when you decide to join The Queens' Mastermind:
Total Value: $26,572.00 USD
- $10,800.00 – 36 one-hour online interactive video mastermind meetings each month with the other women movement leaders in your group (3 per month)
- $3,600.00 – One personal coaching call with Katie each month (total 12)
- $1490.00 – Stretch Trainings, expert-led trainings on specific topics monthly (total 10)
- $1,200 – Access to continual brainstorming with your peers in our exclusive mastermind member-only Facebook group. We do require confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements from each of our members.
- $1,997.00 – Katie's proprietary Movement Maker 12-month Course Study Program (only available through this mastermind)
- $564.00 – 12 months access to The Blog Connection materials, Facebook community and coaching
- $330.00 – Physical materials and other goodies mailed to you each quarter, designed and specifically chosen for the Christian woman in business
And the Bonuses?
- $3997.00 – Bonus access to TWO live mastermind member-only events (Spring & Fall)
- $997.00 – A Bonus ticket to our next Handprint Legacy Live event
- $997.00 – A Bonus Bring a Friend ticket for our next Handprint Legacy Live event
- $599.00 – Bonus access to all 6 of Katie's masterclasses not available through The Blog Connection
How does the application process work?
We are currently accepting applications to add new members to the group in February 2020. If you would like to be considered to be one of the select women to join the Queens' Mastermind, the first step to joining is to fill out the application below.
Your application will be reviewed by the members of the leadership team. Once approved, you will get an email to set up a 15-minute phone interview with Katie Hornor. If you have already spoken with Katie, another call will not be required. If accepted into the Mastermind, you will be sent an invoice to reserve your spot with the first payment.
The investment is substantial but less than one on one coaching, and way less than $26,5722.00. And there is a payment option, should you be approved to join us.
Is there a required time commitment?
The Queens' Mastermind is a 12-month program.
If you choose the annual option you receive two months free!
What day/times are the weekly meetings?
Tuesdays 8am ET (Sapphires)FULL
- Tuesdays 10am ET (Emeralds)
- Tuesdays 2pm ET (Garnets)
- Tuesdays 6pm ET (Rubies)
- Monthly Stretch Trainings dates/times announced each month
We meet in via Zoom which you can join by computer, tablet or smart phone from anywhere you have internet access, and we post the replays in the Facebook group so you can rewatch for anything you wish to hear again.
Are the in-person retreats included?
Yes, your in-person two-day trainings and the once a year live event tickets are included as a bonus to your membership.
When and where are the next retreats?
- Oklahoma City, OK – April 28-29, 2020
- Orlando, FL – Fall 2020
Is “Christian” a requirement?
No. But you should know that I am a follower of Jesus and teach business based on biblical principles and the perspective that you cannot hide who you are on the inside. Regardless of whether or not your business is faith-based, I believe your personal faith should flow through to your business and can be an asset for your business. We currently have members representing the Non-denominational, Protestant, Catholic and Mormon faiths.
What have other Mastermind members said of their experiences?
“I've learned more from Katie Hornor in a few minutes than so many ‘free' webinar sales pitches. I always know I can ask her or the talented ladies in our Mastermind and they always have real answers and amazing ideas. They have been such an encouragement to help me grow as a person and in my business.” – Dawnita, PrairieDustTrail.com, Oklahoma
“I was blown away by the Mastermind Retreat. Katie absolutely did her homework preparing for this event. She prepared an amazing welcome package for us that included a fun T shirt, rubber duckies (our mascot) pens, lip balm, pass along stickers, a souvenir, and other fun treats to get us motivated and happy (who doesn’t love surprises). Then she helped us dive deep into ourselves, what is holding us back, and how we can move forward with confidence. She provided us with tools and systems to help each of us take our businesses to the next level. She left us with no excuses. If you're wondering if you should join, I would say: Why go it alone when you have Katie and other amazing ladies to see you through. Success is sweeter and much quicker when you have people to lead you and guide you along the way.” – Mellissa, TheBeehiveConnection.com, Utah
“The Mastermind has been an amazing experience. Katie is super dedicated to the Mastermind group. She is always there to lend support and redirect us when we get a little off track. My favorite part has been the close knit group that is always there to cheer you on, keep you accountable, and help you figure it all out when you get stuck. And, I can't forget the Mastermind retreat. Those couple of days benefited my business in immeasurable ways. I have learned so much from the mastermind with our stretch training, weekly coaching calls, and on-going group support, but the retreat put it over the top. I am so grateful to have found Katie and her group. Anyone who knows me, knows I can't stop talking about this mastermind!” – Jennifer Anne, SoundFoundationsHomeschool.com, New Jersey